#28- Promotion

I have been working my tooshie off at work lately. It shows because my ass has gotten bigger (bc I do not have time to work out and I eat) and because I never see any of my friends of family.

It paid off. I got a promotion. Well sort of. I have been given a REALLY great opportunity at work. I am overseeing the largest walk site in my non profit's chapter. Over 3,500 people will participate in this walk and it's responsibility to make sure it goes off without a hitch. I'm pretty pumped because last year my biggest site had 600 participants. Anyway, I'm excited, it's a great opportunity for me and guess what, I'm going to kick some mother f'n ass. whoop whoop.

Cheers...to ME! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
as always, happy for you - much much success

Popular posts from this blog

#6 - Skate at Rock Center CHECK

Give Back at Home!