30 Before 30

It's been quite some time since I posted. My apologies...actually no. The reason I havent been posting is...I have been SO busy being happy, healthy and in love. true. Job of my dreams, met the love of my life and I am healthier. What else more could I ask for? :)

anywho, for the next year (less than actually) I am going to document my life, the last year of my 20s. Particularly things I would like to do before I turn 30.

I have started to complie a list of things/places I'd like to visit/see. I actually started the list about a year ago. But I havent completed it yet. But here's what I have thusfar.

Give me an idea..Something YOU'VE always wanted to do..and let's conquer it together! :)
12 idea/things left!

*Update - Will not be visiting Europe before I turn 30. For VERY good reason
** Update on 4/8/22 - I made a few changes. I made them red!
with Nick at Firefly - July 21 - my 29th bday
He is A BIG part of why I am so happy and content.



1. Eat and Vetri in Philly with Nick, Afton and Jim; $150/person. Yikes!
2. Slow Dance at a concert (DONE - 7/22/2012 - for about 30 seconds during GirlTalk)
3. Get a third tattoo (May/June 2013  Update with do with my sister
4. visit 3 new ballparks (Yankee, Nats) - Visited the Nationals - saw Werth play and phillies loss. womp
5. Ride a horse - Done! Did this in the Bahamas in the ocean August 2014! 
6. skate a rockafeller center Dec 8 2012
7. Learn more about my family history...like if my Aunt Freda is actually 91. haha...I'm not kidding. Found out I am 71% Polish (duh), 5% Mexican, 2% Italian (my husband was thrilled.
8. white water rafting (June/July 2013)
9. go on a road trip (did this with my sister and her family in 2012 to Atlanta)
10. Attend a music festival (Firefly July 2012 & Firefly June 2013)
11. Move out of Port Richmond (BOOM. Done!
12. See the Cherry Blossoms in DC (April 2013)
13. Meet Paul McCartney, Beyonce or Lady Gaga. (Help me please meet them LOL) No but I have seen Paul twice more and beyonce at least 4 times! TBH I could care less to meet any celebs anymore. It would be cool but it doesnt mean much to me anymore.
14. Stop cursing. Yea this was a freaking stretch.  I am not even trying lol
16. Document this awesome kick ass year I'm about to have in a scrapbook. (working on)  Yea I have kids not happening
18. donate my hair to locks of love (to do late 2013)
19. Crowdsurf (@ Green Day or Firefly) TBD. I decided I do not want to be sexually assualted. So there's that. 
20. pay off my Old Navy CC (est. May 2013) Done!
21. ....my car (finished early JAN 2013!)
22. Complete the INSANITY program. 1/2 completed once. haha! 
23. Stand at the top of a light house
24. Have the most successful prom season at Fairy Godmothers Inc They actually closed up shop a few years after I left the board. Was a really great organization 
25.go on a helicopter ride!
26. learn how to Tango with NP
27. be kissed at the top of the Empire State Building Dec 8, 2012
28. Get a promotion (got one sort of)
29. Take a trapeze class
30. I am borrowing her idea. This is beautiful.


Thanks to all the ladies out there doing the same project! Bring on our 30's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#6 - Skate at Rock Center CHECK

Give Back at Home!

#28- Promotion