Oh wow you’re back…


So a number of things have happened since I last blogged in 2012...

1)  I moved to Delaware (and one week after my mother in law passed from a brain tumor).

    - In addition we lost another aunt, great uncle, gigi 💜, nick's childhood best friend and my friend, Jen.

2) I had two new jobs 

3) I got married...married the guy I kissed at the top of the empire state building, skated with at Rockefeller center and more! 

4) Traveled to Europe twice, Mexico, Jamaica and all over the US.

5) had to 2 kids with the hot guy previously mentioned

6) became a SAHM of said kids 

7) diagnosed with ADD

I have been feeling a little lost, not myself since having kids. And that makes complete sense because the humans who grew inside of me became my world. I love them with my entire soul. But, I need to take care of me. 

So, that's why I am back. Writing to you in hopes you'll listen and be my therapy. (in addition to therapy I already go to and medicine I take)

I plan to focus on what my life is like now..

...as a mother

...of 2 under 3

...who stays home full time

...and lives with ADD. 

k bye 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#6 - Skate at Rock Center CHECK

Give Back at Home!

#28- Promotion